DISCLAIMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of this website or any leaflet, publication or other materials provided means that you have understood and accepted the following disclaimer terms and conditions:
- Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland shall be deemed to mean The Trustees of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland, the Directors of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland Outreach Company Limited by Guarantee, the Directors of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland Publications Limited, its associated companies, partners, sponsor or any other agency associated with the organisation.
- All information leaflets or publications are provided as an information resource about suicide prevention and research activities in Ireland or overseas only. It is not the intention of Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland to provide specific treatment or care advice.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland does not provide certification or accreditation for any counselling organisation, individual practitioners or treatment or care models that users may find out about through our information or publications or other materials provided in our premises.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland does not endorse or recommend any of the service providers, agencies or organisations listed on any leaflet or publication provided by us or any other organisation.
- In no event shall liability exist to any user (or any third party who obtains access to the information) under any law for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, economic and consequential damage) in respect of any matter whatsoever related to any information in any leaflet or publication nor for the use of the information nor for actions taken or not taken as a result of information contained in this or any other leaflets or publications (including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by negligence).
- The material contained in the website leaflets or publications is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute care, treatment or other professional advice. Due to the general nature of the information provided in the website leaflets or publications, should you require specific help, you should seek the assistance of an appropriately trained professional person.
- While every care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained in any leaflet or publication, due to the nature of the information and the processes of publication, the information may not be complete, correct or up to date.
- Information contained in leaflets or publications provided by recognised third parties is provided in good faith and no liability shall exist for any errors or omissions contained.